A new Anti-Inflammatory menu plan has been added as an option for the VIP Nutrition Accountability Group! And this is one of the delicious, summer-sizzlin’ recipes you can get.
- 1 Zucchini, medium, Sliced into half circles
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lb Shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Lemon, Juiced and Zested
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Prepare a 10×12 inch piece of tinfoil and parchment paper for each serving.
- Spread out each piece of tinfoil on a baking sheet and top each with a piece of parchment paper. Slightly crimp the edges to prevent juices from running.
- Fill each packet with zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Top with shrimp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and zest, and crushed red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over the shrimp.
- Fold the edges of the packet over the shrimp and fold to seal. Bake for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before opening. Caution: steam will escape the packet when opened.
- Garnish opened packets with fresh parsley and serve.
2 thoughts on “Mediterranean Shrimp Packet Meal”
Thank-you Kate. A nice blast from the past as we taught our girl guides to make these on camping trips when I was a GG leader in Canada.
Oh that sounds so fun! Did you have other favorite flavor combinations you used?