Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
and a playfully fierce OCR runner!
From Columbus, Ohio to the small island of Saipan, and back again, I have been involved in the world of wellness for nearly 2 decades, and a practicing Dietitian since 2006.
I am passionate about helping people find their Best Self and reach peak health through Foundational Health Habits while balancing that with a fun and sustainable lifestyle. (Don’t worry, I love to enjoy my whiskey and ice cream, too!)
Focusing my clients first on lifestyle and G.I. health has shown vast improvements for them in weight, digestion, hormone balancing, athletic performance improvement, reduced aches and pains, and boosted mood and energy!
I want everyone to find their fullest potential and THRIVE in life, whatever their goals!
Training and Education
- B.S in Dietetics from University of Cincinnati
- Dietetic Internship with The Ohio State University
- Certified LEAP Therapist (food sensitivities)
- Certified Personal Trainer with NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 2-year program, Certificate of Training for Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy