Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Solar Powered Gal
and a playfully fierce warrior!
From Columbus, Ohio to the small island of Saipan, and back again, I have been involved in the world of wellness for nearly 2 decades, and a practicing Dietitian since 2006.
I am passionate about helping people find their Best Self and reach peak health through Foundational Health Habits: Nutrition, Movement, Sleeping right, and Managing Stress — while balancing that with a fun and sustainable lifestyle. Don’t worry, I love to indulge in my whiskey and ice cream, too!
Many health issues stem from inflammation and stress (mental, physical, chemical) and manifest as struggles with gut health and liver strain. Focusing my clients first on healing the body with the Foundational Habits to heal the gut has shown vast improvements for them in weight, digestion, hormone rebalancing, sleep improvement, aches and pains, and general energy.
I believe a fierce mindset is at the center of healing, and keeping life playful makes the daily grind more fun!
Training and Education
- B.S in Dietetics from University of Cincinnati
- Dietetic Internship with The Ohio State University
- Certified LEAP Therapist (food sensitivities)
- Certified Personal Trainer with NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 2-year program, Certificate of Training for Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy