Kate Cline, RDN, CLT, CPT, RYT
Functional Medical Nutritionist
and Obstacle Course Race (OCR) enthusiast
About Dublin Dietitian:
At Dublin Dietitian, I know that you want to be Empowered to find freedom from your chronic GI issues. In order to do that, you need a plan to fix your gut for lifelong relief from the symptoms. The problem is, until now, you have only been given band-aid solutions, ever-shrinking food lists, or ongoing medications, which makes you feel overwhelmed and hopeless, and maybe even angry!
I believe you deserve real answers and real results so you can feel better.
I understand what it’s like to be hurting and frustrated without answers, which is why I will be right there with you, as your personal dietitian and medical guide.
Here’s how we do it:
1. Prepare your foundation for healing
2. Personalize your nutrition plan with labs
3. Launch into feeling better in as little as 10 days – and understanding WHY.
So schedule a Discovery Call to get Empowered! You can stop the cycles of anxiety, exhaustion, and missing out – and instead, take back control and feel at home in your own body.
About Kate, your Dietitian and Medical Guide
From Dublin, Ohio to the small island of Saipan, and back again, I have been involved in the world of wellness for nearly 2 decades, and a practicing Dietitian since 2006.
I am passionate about helping people find their Best Self and reach peak health through Foundational Health Habits while balancing that with a fun and sustainable lifestyle. (Don’t worry, I enjoy my whiskey and ice cream, too!)
While I have worked with a variety of clients, athletic levels, and ailments… my core work tends to revolve around gut health and inflammation. I help people overcome migraines, digestive issues, and chronic pain. It has been an exciting honor to work with weekend warriors, yogis, runners, obstacle course racers, and rugby players on their health so they can get back to the people and activities they love and find more energy!
My health philosophy is that we often need a reset – a major reboot to our bodies. But if we do that well, and rebalance our system, we can then learn to shift our mindset to a powerful balance of maintaining that progress and carrying it forward. I don’t believe anyone should have to be on a restricted diet for life, otherwise something is still wrong. Find the root cause, heal the inner systems, maintain a lifestyle of 85-90% “on plan” and then enjoy the rest of it – indulging your senses, cherishing social activities, traveling and exploring new cultures, and learning to love food again in all ways!
Focusing clients first on lifestyle, clean eating, and G.I. health has shown vast improvements for them in digestion, hormone balancing, athletic performance improvement, reduced aches and pains, boosted mood and energy, and feeling “at home” in their own bodies finally!
Everyone deserves e to find their fullest potential and THRIVE in life, whatever their goals.
I enjoy many facets of healthy living, and embracing life! Having resolved my own pain and GI issues has helped boost my mood to the point I was eager to get back into my activities and passions, and I will always be learning how to better help others do the same.
Training and Education
- B.S in Dietetics from University of Cincinnati
- Dietetic Internship with The Ohio State University
- Certified LEAP Therapist (food sensitivity specialist)
- Personal Trainer through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Yoga Teacher through Sampoorna in India
- Training in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy, 2 year program
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of the Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Member of Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition
- Over 15 years of dietetic experience in a variety of settings including public health, clinical, food service management, rehab, wellness and more – constantly gathering the best methods of living and healing.