Help for active people looking to overcome chronic pain, arthritis, or GI issues without a lifetime of restricted food lists or medication.
Find your Freedom with Personalized Paths to Wellness Through Tailored Nutrition and Precision Lab Insights
Freedom from IBS, Colitis, Bloat, and other GI distress
Freedom from chronic joint pain and arthritis
Freedom from feeling like a cog in the wheels of convectional medicine
Feel like YOU and at home in your own body again!
The right program can help you:
- Soothe IBS, heartburn, and other digestive issues without being stuck on Low FODMAPS.
- Ease migraines, joint pain, and arthritis without drugs.
- Improve energy and focus, hit new PRs.
- Stop feeling afraid to eat due to pain.
- Lose the bloat and indigestion.
- Learn to reclaim your life, your confidence, and step into your full potential!
Feel Better, FAST.
Start feeling better in as little as 10 days!
- Customizable menu plans: prevent meal-planning burnout. The work is done for you, so you can focus on your family and your fitness.
- The Empowered Healing Program: using advanced labs to personalize your food and lifestyle plan, get to the root of your health issues, and get back to feeling your best! Without medications or a restricted diet for life.
As Featured In:
- I have no plan for my Gut issues/pain except medications – what else can I do?
- Why does my doctor say everything is fine? I don’t feel fine…
- Do I really have to eat from a restricted list for the rest of my life? I feel like I’m missing out! I’m starting to develop food anxiety on Low FODMAPS!
- How can I have more energy? I’m tired of not being at my best for my family/life/training!
- Can someone just help me overhaul my life and habits? I need a reset!
- I don’t feel at home in my own body.
- I’m sick and tired of feeling sick or tired!
- I feel pretty good, but what can I do to boost my health and wellness even more?
- Would you PLEASE just tell me what to eat??
Functional Nutrition and “Lifestyle as Medicine” means personalizing and rebalancing the whole body so you can feel better. Whether that means getting to the root cause of chronic illness and pain, or just relieving you of the burden of creating weekly meals, there’s something here for you!
Tiers of Service:
- Self-guided e-course.
- Learn all about how and WHY to eat certain foods and avoid others.
- Gluten and Dairy: Do they matter?
- What is “leaky gut”?
- Basic functional nutrition learning for those with IBS, Crohn’s disease, UC, arthritis, high levels of fitness training, and more.
- Customizable menus that can be low FODMAP, anti-inflammatory, gluten-free, plant-based, detox, and more.
- Dietitian-chef collaboration, so you know it will be healthy and taste good!
- Great for those who need direction to stick to a healthy eating pattern.
- Flexibility to adjust for family preference, and when you want to utilize leftovers
- Shopping lists provided!
- A 90-day intensive diet and lifestyle program to help reset habits, reboot your body, and double your quality of life.
- Advanced labs and a customized plan to ease your chronic symptoms, heal the body, and enhance your fitness.
- Great for those with frustrating GI symptoms, or chronic pain issues.
- Cutting edge science for those without health issues, but looking for the next level in their fitness programming.
“Conquered my PCOS”
Margie and Jim
Read additional testimonials here
- The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Managing PainHey there, champions of health and life! Ever felt like you’re doing everything right but still find yourself wincing at joint pain or arthritis? Ever wonder if there might be a missing link? Today, we’re reviewing a topic that couldContinue reading “The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Managing Pain”
- Fueling Relief: Top 3 Nutrients to Alleviate Arthritis Inflammation for the Active IndividualIn this article, we will explore the Top 3 nutrients for arthritis-related inflammation (Then stay tuned for the next article on the critical nutrients that play a role in pain management.) Welcome back to our ongoing series aimed at empoweringContinue reading “Fueling Relief: Top 3 Nutrients to Alleviate Arthritis Inflammation for the Active Individual”
- Defining ArthritisEver felt that nagging joint pain and wondered what’s really going on? You’re not alone. Arthritis is often thrown around as a catch-all term for joint pain, but did you know there are technically over 100 conditions that the CDCContinue reading “Defining Arthritis”