Rise up, start fresh, get educated, be empowered to take control of your health!
A great program for people who have been confused on what to eat, and how to make changes. Brush off the ashes of your past habits, and get moving on something new. If you are ready for a change, this is the overhaul you need! Let’s start fresh with your entire routine!
This program is perfect for those who are confused about what to do, and need help with a good outline and new routine, and maybe a good boost along the way from their coach.
Past Phoenix Case Studies, coming soon…
- Air force officer wanting to improve her running time while she prepped for her annual test, and got ready for a job in the Pentagon
Past Phoenix Clients have Reported…
- Weight loss, reduced inches
- Sleeping better, gaining energy
- Improved running times
- Becoming a better version of themselves
- Seeing goals more clearly and understanding what they need to do to reach them
One of the main reasons that people fail is that they don’t put the right foundations in their transformation. So this program focuses on the Wheel of Health to set a strong foundation. We prepare your body and mind while also preparing your kitchen and habits. I want to make sure you are set up for your future success.
Weekly lessons can be a combination of recorded videos, files, ebooks, or emails. And every week includes a personal coaching call to make sure you are transitioning smoothly, staying accountable, and seeing your goals clearly. I’ll also be reviewing your food logs regularly, and am available daily (M-F) via text for any questions you have or additional support you need. YOU are my priority, and reaching your goals matters to me! So you get VIP care!
The Phoenix Reset Program is 12 Weeks to retrain your habits and boost your health
We will dive into some of the basic tenants of healthy living – the Wheel starts with the Hub of “mindset,” so we put a large focus here on goal setting, motivation, and planning. We will also go over meal planning, menu creation, calories, and get you started on a jump-starting food list. Going beyond diet, we will also get into how various lifestyle habits can slow down your progress, or even negate it completely.
- Getting started. Expectations, mindset, goal setting, tracking. True Self Doctrine. The 6 Pillars of Success.
- Meal planning, calories, portions, common inflammatory foods.
- Gluten and Dairy Free – why and how to do so without going crazy. Also look at Sleep Quality and habits (By now, kit should have arrived, so we’ll also go over what to do with the kit and how to get the blood draw).
- Stress management: hunger hormones, cravings, cortisol, belly fat, inflammation, and burn out
Then, when that strong foundation is set, and we have your personalized food lists back, we will devote 4 weeks to setting these habits as new routine, removing all the common triggering foods that are harming you, and learning how to gradually adopt new steps towards your overall goal.
- Maintain progress, deepening your understanding of your body and food choices
- Set up some basic exercise plans and discuss movement patterns
- Determine a personalized supplement plan for you, and why QUALITY matters.
- Explore if/how alcohol can be a part of a healthy life
By this point, the average client has seen 8-15 lbs weight loss, and sleep, energy, and over-all well being have improved drastically – and I want to make sure you KEEP that progress going! This is meant to teach you how to create a sustainable lifestyle. Too many people crash diet, get their results, and then undo it all by reverting to old habits and thought patterns. We think it is hard to lose weight and feel better – the truth is, though, that it is often even harder to maintain that success. So, for the final few weeks, we take time to make sure you understand how to wean off the program and sustain your results for life – and, if desired, how to rise up from the Phoenix into the Next Level of health. We can “wean down” the number of accountability sessions to ensure you can keep flying on your own, or dig deeper into lab work to continue optimizing your health.
- Expanding beyond the food list
- Eating out, Travel, and being On-the-Go
- Digging deeper into digestive health: why the gut is so important for THRIVING.
- Graduation! Putting it all together, how to reboot if needed, some favorite brand recommendations, on-going support, and what to do next.
*This is the standard topic outline as they cover the most common strategies needed to rebalance health. But it can be flexible based on a client’s individualized needs and questions.
Ready to Rise Up?
Shed your past burdens, and Rise Up to the Next You, NOW!