Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
and Obstacle Course Race (OCR) enthusiast
From Dublin, Ohio to the small island of Saipan, and back again, I have been involved in the world of wellness for nearly 2 decades, and a practicing Dietitian since 2006.
I am passionate about helping people find their Best Self and reach peak health through Foundational Health Habits while balancing that with a fun and sustainable lifestyle. (Don’t worry, I love to enjoy my whiskey and ice cream, too!)
Focusing my clients first on lifestyle, clean eating, and G.I. health has shown vast improvements for them in weight, digestion, hormone balancing, athletic performance improvement, reduced aches and pains, and boosted mood and energy! And then we can dive deeper with labs and really zeroing in.
I want everyone to find their fullest potential and THRIVE in life, whatever their goals.
Training and Education
- B.S in Dietetics from University of Cincinnati
- Dietetic Internship with The Ohio State University
- Certified LEAP Therapist (food sensitivities)
- Personal Trainer through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Training in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy, 2 year program