Help for active people looking to overcome chronic pain, arthritis, or GI issues without a lifetime of restricted food lists or medication.
Find your Freedom with
Personalized Nutrition and Functional Medicine!
Freedom from IBS, Colitis, Bloat, and other GI distress
Freedom from chronic joint pain and arthritis
Freedom from feeling like a cog in the wheels of convectional medicine
Feel like YOU and at home in your own body again!
The right program can help you:
- Soothe IBS, heartburn, and other digestive issues without being stuck on Low FODMAPS.
- Ease migraines, joint pain, and arthritis without drugs.
- Improve energy and focus, hit new PRs.
- Stop feeling afraid to eat due to pain.
- Lose the bloat and indigestion.
- Learn to reclaim your life, your confidence, and step into your full potential!
Feel Better, FAST.
Start feeling better in as little as 10 days!
- Customizable menu plans: prevent meal-planning burnout. The work is done for you, so you can focus on your family and your fitness.
- The Gut Check Foundations Master Course: learn the foundations of gut-friendly eating and what is going on in your digestive tract. There ARE answers. For people with IBS, SIBO, bloat, and other GI Issues.
- The Empowered Healing Program: using advanced labs to personalize your food and lifestyle plan, get to the root of your health issues, and get back to feeling your best!
As Featured In:
- I have no plan for my Gut issues/pain except medications – what else can I do?
- Why does my doctor say everything is fine? I don’t feel fine…
- Do I really have to eat from a restricted list for the rest of my life? I feel like I’m missing out! I’m starting to develop food anxiety on Low FODMAPS!
- How can I have more energy? I’m tired of not being at my best for my family/life/training!
- Can someone just help me overhaul my life and habits? I need a reset!
- I don’t feel at home in my own body.
- I’m sick and tired of feeling sick or tired!
- I feel pretty good, but what can I do to boost my health and wellness even more?
- Would you PLEASE just tell me what to eat??
Functional Nutrition and “Lifestyle as Medicine” means personalizing and rebalancing the whole body so you can feel better. Whether that means getting to the root cause of chronic illness and pain, or just relieving you of the burden of creating weekly meals, there’s something here for you!
Tiers of Service:
- Self-guided e-course.
- Learn all about how and WHY to eat certain foods and avoid others.
- Gluten and Dairy: Do they matter?
- What is “leaky gut”?
- Basic functional nutrition learning for those with IBS, Crohn’s disease, UC, arthritis, high levels of fitness training, and more.
- Customizable menus that can be low FODMAP, anti-inflammatory, gluten-free, plant-based, detox, and more.
- Dietitian-chef collaboration, so you know it will be healthy and taste good!
- Great for those who need direction to stick to a healthy eating pattern.
- Flexibility to adjust for family preference, and when you want to utilize leftovers
- Shopping lists provided!
- A 90-day intensive diet and lifestyle program to help reset habits, reboot your body, and double your quality of life.
- Advanced labs and a customized plan to ease your chronic symptoms, heal the body, and enhance your fitness.
- Great for those with frustrating GI symptoms, or chronic pain issues.
- Cutting edge science for those without health issues, but looking for the next level in their fitness programming.
“Conquered my PCOS”
Margie and Jim
Read additional testimonials here
- Defining ArthritisEver felt that nagging joint pain and wondered what’s really going on? You’re not alone. Arthritis is often thrown around as a catch-all term for joint pain, but did you know there are technically over 100 conditions that the CDC … Read more
- Pro Tips to Optimize Absorption of Nutrients in Your Digestive SystemYour diet is only as good as what you ABSORB. You may literally be flushing your nutrition down the crapper. Read how to help increase absorption of 5 nutrients: Vitamin C, Iron, Fat-soluble vitamins, Calcium, and Lycopene.
- Holiday Hacks: 3 Time-Saving Kitchen TipsThe holidays are always a blur: holiday parties, school concerts, family gatherings, shopping, and vacations make us consider giving up on our health goals completely! Instead, give yourself the gift of taking some shortcuts and holiday hacks to take some of the pressure off so you can relax and be merry [because nobody wants a scrooge in the kitchen].